Webb’s Fine Art Gallery is honoured to present the latest collection of works by the celebrated artist Paul Lewin. These en plein-air artworks capture the spontaneity and character of the Cornish coastlines. Oil paintings such as Kynance Cliffs, Kynance Swell and Low Tide, Afternoon Light and the works on paper build on the artist’s earlier work and demonstrate Lewin’s landscape artistry.
More News »
- https://mailchi.mp/2cbb950908fe/canopy-charity-auction?e=944978b979Read More »
- Ellie Bright & Vivian RichesRead More »
- Bio: Caroline studied at the Corcoran Gallery School of Art in …Read More »
- We are pleased to announce a new collaboration with artist Helen Barnard. …Read More »
- Webb’s Fine Art Gallery is honoured to present the latest collection of works …Read More »